I love my partner, but we just don’t seem to connect physically anymore. Is there a course we can do?
Depending on where you live, there may be a course you can do at Relationships Australia that is focused on exploring issues such as intimacy, passion and sexuality.
Do you offer sex therapy?
Relationships Australia provides a specialist counselling service for people with sexual concerns such as:
- differences in levels of sexual desire
- loss of sexual desire
- painful intercourse
- inability to achieve orgasm
- erection difficulties or sexual functioning that has been affected by chronic illness, surgery, disability or age
- child sexual abuse
- impact of childhood sexual abuse on your sexual intimacy
- general issues about sexuality.
The counselling service also provides opportunities for sexual enhancement through the learning of new ideas and techniques. The sexual concerns counselling service is for people who are in a relationship or wanting one.
Contact your nearest Relationships Australia office to find out about services and courses available in your state or territory.