Relationships Australia provides training for family and community support professionals to develop specialist relationship counselling, mediation and management skills.
Training is provided from basic to advanced professional competency levels.
The types of training programs offered by Relationships Australia include:
- counselling and couples therapy
- sexual concerns counselling
- family dispute resolution
- relationship education and group work facilitation
- supervisor training
- family violence intervention
- specialist tailored relationship skills
- problem gambling intervention.
Each state offers a varied program of courses. Check your state for availability: