Family Dispute Resolution (Mediation)
Family dispute resolution is to assist couples and families to resolve parenting and property disputes following separation
- Family Dispute Resolution (Mediation)
- A service to help separating families resolve their family law disputes.
- Family Dispute Resolution Process
- Family Dispute Resolution is a process by which people who are in conflict can be helped to communicate with each other about what is important for them and how to make decisions about resolving their dispute.
- Family Dispute Resolution Certificates
- If you want to apply to the court for a parenting order, you will need a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution practitioner to confirm that an attempt at family dispute resolution was made.
- A Fair Share DVD
- A fair share: Negotiating your property settlement DVD
- Relationships Australia National Family Dispute Resolution Network is pleased to announce the release of a new training resource for family mediators engaged in property mediation.