Information about relationship issues
This section of the website provides information about issues to help couples think about their relationship, and to explore ways of making their relationship happier and more fulfilling.
These pages do not attempt to give answers for all relationships - what works well for one couple may not work well for another. Instead, we offer suggestions for enriching relationships and describe issues that cause trouble to most couples at some stage in their relationship and suggest possible ways of tackling these issues.
If your issues are complex, or if you feel that you are not safe in your relationship, we advise you to seek professional help as the information offered on this website may not meet your needs.
We have grouped information around several topic areas that people commonly ask us about. When you select a topic from the menu on the left, it will lead to relationship support information, useful services and courses.
- Developing positive and respectful relationships
- Relationship Difficulties
- Managing separation and divorce
- Re-marriage and re-partnering
- Online Relationships
- Relationships in rural and remote areas
- Relationships in a new country
- Relationships and the workplace
- Australian crisis help and support services